Yu-Peng Chen is a member of the INIT Lab and is currently working on the MyTrack+/mHealth project and the $-Family of Gesture Recognizers project. His research interests include UX/UI Design, reinforcement learning, machine learning, and human-computer interaction.
Position: Graduate Research Assistant
Projects: MyTrack+/mHealth Project and $-Family of Gesture Recognizers
- INIT Lab collaboration on smart, wearables-based COVID-19 mitigation techniques leads to journal article in Sensors! #laterpub #latertweet
- MyTrack+ Project: Paper on notification designs in mHealth apps accepted to CHI 2021 Late-Breaking Work
- Understanding Gestures Project: Paper on children’s cognitive development and touchscreen interactions published at ICMI 2020
- Understanding Gestures Project: My take-aways from running user studies with children ages 4 to 7
- Understanding Gestures Project: Getting started in the field of touchscreen gestures and preparing for running studies with young children