Phillip Hall was a member of the INIT Lab and worked on the MTAGIC project. He is interested in User/Human Experience Design, HCI, HFE, and Web and Application Design/Development. Phillip is also interested in understanding the intellectual shift from text to digital, Food (tech)Science, Graphic Design, User Interfaces, Ubiquitous Computing, and Intuitive computing.
- Another TIDESS project paper appears in a science ed journal! #laterpub #latertweet #tidess July 6, 2022
- TIDESS project paper on collaboration around multi-touch spherical displays published at CSCW 2021 (plus an Honorable Mention)! #laterpub #latertweet #tidess June 29, 2022
- INIT Lab PhD student Nikita Soni successfully defends dissertation! #latertweet #tidess June 22, 2022
- INIT Lab collaboration on smart, wearables-based COVID-19 mitigation techniques leads to journal article in Sensors! #laterpub #latertweet June 15, 2022
- INIT Lab director to consult on design for families in healthcare… September 10, 2021
- POSE Project: Paper characterizing children’s natural motion qualities accepted to ICMI 2021 September 6, 2021
- “Romadoro: Leveraging Nudge Techniques to Encourage Break-Taking” accepted to UIST 2021! August 31, 2021